MADDEN SIM LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMULATION LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New league (different, interesting)

Go down 
+2
bouncerguy21
Vhawk413
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

New league (different, interesting) Empty
PostSubject: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:23 am

Raven, only admins can post in other, so if you want to move this, that is fine

I am making a new league, with help from many others. This league is going to be different than others though.

We need VERY active GM's, who can be on everyday, at least check in, for the first part at minimum.

The league is going to be a fantasy draft, but instead of doing it simulated, WE the GM's are going to do the draft. This is why we need active GM's so we can get the draft going and done as quick as possible.

We are using updated rosters and it will be simmed on ps3.

I am currently in the process of making the site, so it is not ready yet, I just need to know if you guys are interested in joining at all, and if possible, interested in helping get the site underway. It will be a lot of work getting the player lists for the draft.

The draft will be from probably 15-20 rounds online, then sim the rest. It will be a completely random order. If it goes fast, it will be more rounds, if it is slower, it will be less rounds.

Just post in here if you are interested in joining the league.

It is a VERY BIG work in progress still, but here is the start
http://fdmsl08.forummotion.com/index.htm

Last edited by Vhawk413 on Sat May 31, 2008 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bouncerguy21

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:45 am

i'm in
Back to top Go down
shakotimmy

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:21 am

you already know i'm in.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:23 am

It is a VERY BIG work in progress still, but here is the start
http://fdmsl08.forummotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
DBowe

DBowe

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:19 am

From what i know i hear when you do a fantasy draft that most of the time you don't make it past the fantasy draft?

PS nothing against the idea i like it, but thats just what i have heard
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:03 am

DBowe wrote:
From what i know i hear when you do a fantasy draft that most of the time you don't make it past the fantasy draft?

PS nothing against the idea i like it, but thats just what i have heard

We will make it. Thats why I am trying to find only active GM's. It will make it past
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack

SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:33 am

I signed up Smile
Back to top Go down
DBowe

DBowe

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:12 pm

I signed up.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:37 am

The league is further along than expected and there are some good active GM's in there.

I am recruiting many more.

I know more of you guys are interested in this
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack

SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:05 am

I know a few people that would join...
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:09 am

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
I know a few people that would join...

if they will be active get them on
Back to top Go down
RavenFan24
Admin
RavenFan24

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:15 am

LISTEN GUYS JUST BECOUSE YOU ARE JOINING OTHER SITES DO NOT FORGETTO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE I DO NOT WANT DO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM THAT
Back to top Go down
https://maddensimleague.rpg-board.net
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:11 pm

RavenFan24 wrote:
LISTEN GUYS JUST BECOUSE YOU ARE JOINING OTHER SITES DO NOT FORGETTO STAY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE I DO NOT WANT DO DRAW ATTENTION AWAY FROM THAT

Yeah, the new league should not make you inactive in this league
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack

SilverNBlackAttack

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:13 pm

Anyways I could be on TC?
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:23 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
Anyways I could be on TC?

How many times do you need to ask. You asked in that league, I am not worrying about the TC right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New league (different, interesting)   New league (different, interesting) Empty

Back to top Go down

New league (different, interesting)
Page 1 of 1