MADDEN SIM LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMULATION LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League Starting???

Go down 
+5
AllMadden08
RavenFan24
Coolconman1
sidekicklink
shakostud05
9 posters
AuthorMessage
shakostud05

shakostud05

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:57 pm

So when is this league gunna start so it doesnt die? i havent seen many people on lately
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:59 pm

it'll start probably at the beginning of next week(like Monday or Tuesday), sorry been kind of slow getting the franchise up.
Back to top Go down
shakostud05

shakostud05

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 8:00 pm

sidekicklink wrote:
it'll start probably at the beginning of next week(like Monday or Tuesday), sorry been kind of slow getting the franchise up.

no prob, just thought id ask
Back to top Go down
Coolconman1

Coolconman1

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Hate to say... this league looks dead
Back to top Go down
RavenFan24
Admin
RavenFan24

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:52 pm

then dont say it becouse it is not
Back to top Go down
https://maddensimleague.rpg-board.net
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:21 am

Coolconman1 wrote:

Some people have no patience.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:53 am

Coolconman1 wrote:

i should hand over the reigns to you, since you seem like you have a problem why not you do it? Yeah being administrators easy with signing new GMs, posting rosters for all 32 teams, moving pending trades to accepted or rejected trades, voting for trades, posting all the free agents, recording who signs what free agents, updating the free agent list, giving permission for a team to sign a free agent, then going on Madden and doing all these free agent signings and trades, then simulating all the games....oh and yeah we also have to keep up with our teams. yeah being administrator is a breeze.

I am sorry the league hasn't started when you wanted it to, but since what you think and say is the most important around here scratch and that your opinion declares when the league is dead, so in spite of that, I will officially say that the league will be starting WEDNESDAY.
Back to top Go down
Coolconman1

Coolconman1

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:30 am

I'm not saying that because it is moving slowly. I barely ever see anyone on.
Back to top Go down
RavenFan24
Admin
RavenFan24

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 pm

becouse vhawk posted his site and ever 1 is on there that is why the simming well start by wensday
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 3:13 am

RavenFan24 wrote:
becouse vhawk posted his site and ever 1 is on there that is why the simming well start by wensday

It is because most people on here have already made a lot of the trades they wanted too. So there is not a lot people want to do to their team, meaning less time on here.

All but of the GM's have been on in the past 24 hours
Back to top Go down
RavenFan24
Admin
RavenFan24

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:58 am

i know i am just saying that all kinds of people are on the internet you well find them at your site lol becouse your doing a draft so they need to be on there
Back to top Go down
RavenFan24
Admin
RavenFan24

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:15 pm

OK I AM CUTTING OFF TRADES SINCE U HAVE BEN GIVEN 3 WEEKS AND MORE I WELL BE STARTING THE FANCHISE
Back to top Go down
SilverNBlackAttack

SilverNBlackAttack

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:40 pm

J peppers looks creepy as a cat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spygate

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:17 pm

SilverNBlackAttack wrote:
J peppers looks creepy as a cat Very Happy

Very astute observation there, bud. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 pm

dont worry silver i dont think you're stupid...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spygate

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:40 am

sidekicklink wrote:
dont worry silver i dont think you're stupid...... Rolling Eyes

Lets hope that you're being sarcastic, friend.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 am

well if you could see the expression on my face and hear the tone of my voice when i said it you would know exactly what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:21 pm

i heard we were starting the league on wednesday...it's friday.........when are we actually going to start?????
Back to top Go down
RavenFan24
Admin
RavenFan24

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:55 pm

SRRY WE ARE I HAD PLANS I WELL START IT WELL START BY WENSDAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Starting??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Starting???   League Starting??? Empty

Back to top Go down

League Starting???
Page 1 of 1