MADDEN SIM LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMULATION LEAGUE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD

Go down 
+3
shakostud05
sidekicklink
Jeb_Woody
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeb_Woody

THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:23 pm

i think this league is dead because it was suppose to start LAST wednesday and it still hasn't started. I never see anyone on, i don't think this league is going anywhere...
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 7:20 pm

well to tell you the truth jeb i WAS the one responsible for setting up the franchise on Madden and get this show on the road, but for some reason i couldnt get it to where I could do our trades in the franchise, the only way i could do them is on the main menu. That means we wouldn't have been able to trade during the season. So I told RavensFan about this so he said he would do it, and its been like a week and two days since he said he would do it. I haven't heard much from him since then; honestly i was wondering myself how long it would be until someone would be bold enough to post the dreaded words "THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD."
Back to top Go down
shakostud05

shakostud05

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:53 pm

sidekicklink wrote:
well to tell you the truth jeb i WAS the one responsible for setting up the franchise on Madden and get this show on the road, but for some reason i couldnt get it to where I could do our trades in the franchise, the only way i could do them is on the main menu. That means we wouldn't have been able to trade during the season. So I told RavensFan about this so he said he would do it, and its been like a week and two days since he said he would do it. I haven't heard much from him since then; honestly i was wondering myself how long it would be until someone would be bold enough to post the dreaded words "THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD."

lol yeah man, i posted something like that earlier last week, since nothing has happened for days then, there hasnt been anything going on since like 2-3 weeks now, ravens need to get this thing started
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 10:05 am

This is the only league where I have RB Adrian Peterson, and one of the few where I have my Vikings. I would greatly appreciate it if it would stay alive. I still check it almost everyday to see if any new things have been posted...
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:23 pm

well guys i could start it but that would mean we couldn't trade after the franchise would be set up. So that would mean we couldn't trade during the offseason, season, or any time really. Maybe if you guys are Madden owners yall can help me out. I got the Wii version buy anyway heres the scoop:

When I start the franchise i say there are 32 users in the franchise, i start the franchise, then I skip training camp, and i begin trading........thats when i run into the problem where when the computer displays that meter that shows the team's interest in the trade. I thought since i made 32 teams users then the team interest meter would be turned off. Because of this, I couldnt do any of the trades because the team interest wasn't there. So can you guys help me turn off the computer team interest so we can get this show on the road?
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:00 pm

sidekicklink wrote:
well guys i could start it but that would mean we couldn't trade after the franchise would be set up. So that would mean we couldn't trade during the offseason, season, or any time really. Maybe if you guys are Madden owners yall can help me out. I got the Wii version buy anyway heres the scoop:

When I start the franchise i say there are 32 users in the franchise, i start the franchise, then I skip training camp, and i begin trading........thats when i run into the problem where when the computer displays that meter that shows the team's interest in the trade. I thought since i made 32 teams users then the team interest meter would be turned off. Because of this, I couldnt do any of the trades because the team interest wasn't there. So can you guys help me turn off the computer team interest so we can get this show on the road?

on ps3 it still shows the interest meter, but it also allows you to make the trade whether it is fair or not. It pops up, do the users agree or something like that.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:45 pm

alright guys its gonna work i tried a trade and it did exactly what vhawk said. Ok if yall can be patient then i'll have it set up maybe by tomorrow night. Thanks Vhawk you're a lifesaver or leaguesaver...whatever you want to call it. Already got my vote for GM of the year.
Back to top Go down
pack4

pack4

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 12:19 am

haha wow. you didnt even try it.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 9:43 am

haha i know i thought it wouldnt do it so i didnt try to confirm the trades, and here we could have been already had the league going, my bad guys
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:12 am

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AD 4 MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm

alright i got another dilemma im doing all the trades right now, but when i got to the Vikings/Chargers trade i ran into this problem:

The Chargers are giving up 2 players and the vikings are giving up 2 players and 2 draft picks. There are only 3 spots foir players/draftpicks for each team in a trade. The Vikings had 4 players or draft picks. I tried doing the trade with just rivers, davis for jackson, allison, and the 1st and then just trading the 3rd to the chargers for nothing, but i get a message that says "both teams must have at least one player or draft pick up for trade." so apparently the chargers have to give up something in order for the trade to go through.
Back to top Go down
Coolconman1

Coolconman1

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:26 pm

Release the players from their teams, and trade the picks, and then sign the players from the free agent pool onto the opposite team
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:24 pm

some of the trades we pass on here might have to be done through a few trades on the game, just make sure that there is always at least one thing from each side left over.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:30 pm

ok well i didnt get that far so ill restart and do it that way thanks for being patient guys
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:24 pm

you guys are killing me.....................in this league there have been 53 trades
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 pm

another dilemma here guys. Im almost finished with the trades when i ran across this:

Broncos/Patriots
Broncos Get:
Eugene Wilson 83-27-1
5th Round Pick

Patriots Get:
Rd.2 [DENVER VIA CHARGERS]
NickFerguson 82-32-1

and a couple trades before that....

Steelers/Patriots
Steelers get
LT Matt Light 94-29-3
CB Ellis Hobbs 86-24-2
5th round

Patriots get
RT WillieColon 82-24-3
CB Lito Sheppard 95- 26- 5yr

You guys see the dilemma? The 5th round pick given up by the Pats in both trades is unnamed so both teams assumed it was the Pats. I went to both the Broncos and Steelers draft pick threads and they both say that they have the Patriots 5th round pick. So who's pick is it?
Back to top Go down
Coolconman1

Coolconman1

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:59 pm

Steelers get it because that trade was first, then trade the Pats 4th or 6th.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:19 pm

ok i figured it was the Steelers pick too, I just really needed to know what pick the Pats are trading away. I need to get word from vhawk on what pick it is. i know it really isnt fair to the Broncos owner (elway7) but i need to get this league going, since apparently our commisioner has taken a long vacation.

p.s. to be honest i don't know where the hell he is. im pretty much running the show now along with Pack.
Back to top Go down
Coolconman1

Coolconman1

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:25 pm

If you need, I can help out.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:51 pm

ok well i would let you help out, but thats up to ravens. I looked at his profile, and it turns out his last visit was June 18th so it hasn't been that long actually, I just haven't heard from him.
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am

I'd help, but I'm guessing you're not anywhere near New Ulm, MN.
Back to top Go down
shakostud05

shakostud05

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:04 am

AllMadden08 wrote:
I'd help, but I'm guessing you're not anywhere near New Ulm, MN.

oh im about an hour and a half :-P
Back to top Go down
Coolconman1

Coolconman1

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 pm

sidekicklink wrote:
ok well i would let you help out, but thats up to ravens. I looked at his profile, and it turns out his last visit was June 18th so it hasn't been that long actually, I just haven't heard from him.
Well, as of yesterday, that's 5 days.
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:40 pm

yeah i guess he's on vacation or something, would've been nice if he let us know
Back to top Go down
sidekicklink

sidekicklink

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:01 am

bear with me guys i had finals a few days ago im still getting everything set up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD   THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS LEAGUE IS DEAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next